Emma Watson – 2011 MTV Movie Awards

Is it us, or does Emma Watson always kill it on the red carpet? The youthful face of Lancome arrived at the Gibson Amphitheater in Universal City, CA to present at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards in a short ivory Marchesa number paired with THE BEST Brian Atwood heels I’ve ever seen.

The Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 2 star recently announced that she was leaving Brown to focus on her career. According to New Zealand’s Stuff, Watson told the Sunday Times Style magazine the reason she wanted to attend college: “I wanted to pretend I wasn’t as famous as I was. I was trying to seek out normality, but I kind of have to accept who I am, the position I’m in and what happened.

“I feel more comfortable with the fame now. It used to make me really uncomfortable. It’s interesting. My dad’s always giving me a hard time about my posture. The way I used to stand, it was almost as if I was apologising to everyone. I wanted to hide myself, but now – it’s difficult, I still feel shy, but I feel more like I can accept it.”



Total Pageviews