Emma Watson’s Vibrant July 2011 Vogue Cover

She’s no stranger to media attention, and Emma Watson is on the cover of Vogue magazine’s July 2011 issue.

The “Perks of Being a Wallflower” actress chats about her experiences with making the “Harry Potter” films, especially the makeup trailer.

“That was my playground. I would sit and play with lipsticks, foundations, and eye shadows; and every now and then [head of makeup, Amanda Knight] would let me do the extras’ face paint for the Quidditch matches.”

Emma also sings the praises of her longtime costar and friend Daniel Radcliffe. “He understood what his role was, not just as an actor but as the leading man in this enormous franchise. And I think that was almost more important in a way. He held it all together. I am very grateful for him.”

As for striking the balance between work and school, “I have felt for the last ten years I have had this battle; I’ve been fighting so hard to have an education. It’s been this uphill struggle. I was Warner Bros.’ pain in the butt. I was their scheduling conflict. I was the one who made life difficult. I just realized at one point that I can’t fight everything. I have to move in the direction of it—and go with it.”





Total Pageviews